WHAT YOU GET:
5 reward charts in 1 PDF File. Each chart has a text-editable name and rewards section you can type in on your computer before printing.
- Green with a Llama
- Pink with a Unicorn
- Yellow with a Pinata
- Blue with a Bear
- Black and White with a House
WHAT IS A REWARD CHART?
A visual way to keep track of good behavior and plan rewards for reaching milestones.
WHY SHOULD I USE A REWARD CHART?
Reward charts are a great motivational tool that can be used for any number of habits and skills you want to help your children learn and do.
When someone receives acknowledgement, appreciation, and a reward for their efforts, they feel completely proud of their accomplishments and their confidence and sense of well-being skyrockets.
HOW DO I USE A REWARD CHART?
- Focus on one behavior at a time
- Make sure your child knows what is expected of them by teaching them, modeling good behavior yourself, and helping them until they can do it on their own.
- Reward your child frequently for their efforts.
- Have them help you decide on the rewards they want so they are more motivated to earn them.
- Remember that rewarding is not bribing. A reward is something you set up in advance and talk about what you expect. A bribe is an in-the-moment move of desperation.
This is a download. Nothing will be shipped and you'll have INSTANT ACCESS.
Reward Charts for Kids