LIke a tiny acorn that grows a mighty tree, small things have great potential.
The harvard business review, after years of detailed study, has pinpointed one very important aspect of what makes us happy in life and work: having progress in something meaningful.
That's the study I developed these daily planning sheets on- having just ONE THING you can focus on and accomplish each day that will move you forward.
Because moms can be scattered and driven to succeed, it's even more important for us to have focus and clarity.
Everything else on the planner is to help you stay organized and positive.
WHAT YOU GET:
7 page PDF file in US LETTER, A4, and A5 sizes.
- A separate sheet for each day of the week with a motivational quote focusing on making progress every day.
- A schedule so you can write down important meetings and appointments.
- A notes section- this is a great place to reflect on your one thing at the end of the day so you can learn from your wins and mistakes.
- A "could do" list for after you accomplish your one thing.
- A reminders list.
- An area to log your meals and water intake, and how much time you spent exercising.
- And it even has a cute place dedicated to the weather.
This is a download. Nothing will be shipped and you will have INSTANT ACCESS.
Lovely layout with lots of space to write information down and a great selection of trackers. Thank you for such a brilliant planner!